Account Usage Dashboard
This dashboard helps you to keep track of the number of customers you have helped, how many agents have been online, proactive API usage, and the number of messaging channels you have used to support customers.
The Account Usage dashboard is available through Analytics – Reports – Account Usage.
Date selection and filter settings
Use the date selection, view, and filters to focus on the data that’s most relevant to you.
Date range and channel selection
- Timezone: Select the desired timezone on which to base the date and time of the generated chart.
- Date Range: Select the date from and until which you would like to show the data
- Channels: Select the channels for which you would like the tool to show data
- Interval: Select the interval on which you would like to have data shown (Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly).
You might be interested in looking at the data per channel. This way you can compare the WhatsApp number metrics for France with Germany for example. However, you also might want to compare the total volumes for WhatsApp with Twitter. And now you can! Simple change the grouping from “Channel” to “Medium” – and the charts will be updated.
Charts on this dashboard
- UMCs per Medium: The Unique Monthly Contacts per medium. This graph will only show values in a monthly interval. Selecting 1 or multiple day(s) in a month will show the total UMC count for that month. Selecting a start date in the previous month and an end date in the current month will show the total UMC counts per month.
- Closed Conversations per Medium: All conversations that were resolved during the selected date range and were started by an inbound message and have at least one outbound message. Grouped per medium.
- Active Users: All users that have sent at least 1 outbound message during the selected date range.
- Channels: All channels which are connected to your Sparkcentral platform. Test or development channels are excluded.
Proactive Messages per Medium: All outbound messages sent using our proactive API during the selected date range. Grouped per medium.