New Conversation Indicator
We have added an indicator to show agents that a conversation is a NEW conversation in the queue.
An Admin has to enable this feature first by navigating to
Settings, Queue, Preferences, underQueue Item Displaysection.
What is considered as a New conversation?
- A customer has sent in a message, and is waiting for an initial response from an agent.
- If a chatbot has already been communicating with the customer, upon a handover we will still show this conversation as a ‘new conversation’ in the queue.
- Agents will be able to identify a new conversation with this indicator.
- As soon as the agent sends out an initial response to the customer, the new conversation indicator will disappear.
- After a conversation is Resolved, and the same customer contacts you again, this conversation will be marked as a new conversation in the queue.