We wanted to allow our clients to be updated on any specific changes in the queue. To provide an even better service, you are now able to set up a few rules on which to trigger a notification. For example, you can now choose to trigger a notification after a specific amount of SLA breaches.
Notifications are delivered in one of two ways:
- In-product notifications show up in the bell icon in the top navigation bar
- A red alert on top of the bell icon shows the number of new notifications for the user
- Clicking on the bell icon shows a dropdown window with the notifications
- Clicking on any of the manual assignment notifications takes the user to the appropriate conversation/contact
- Enable email notifications by navigating to your Personal Settings.
Setting up Notifications
- To set up Notifications preferences you must navigate to your to Personal Settings –> Notifications.
- Personal Settings are accessed by clicking on your user profile name in the top right corner of the screen.
- A new window will open up, then under Notifications you can set preferences for Assignment Notifications, Queue Notifications and SLA Notifications.
Types of Notifications
- Notify me via email when a conversation is manually assigned to me.
- Users will ALWAYS receive in-product notifications when a conversation is assigned to them. Here you can request to also be notified via email.
- Notify me if contacts waiting in queue is greater than or equal to.
- When enabled this triggers an in-product, and email notification when the number of contacts in the new queue >= threshold value.
- Notify me via email every time there is a new conversation.
Notify me via email every time a conversation moves from the pending to the new queue.
- Notify me when the number of Breached conversations in the New Queue is greater than or equal to
- When enabled this triggers an in-product, and email notification when the number of Breached conversations in the new queue >= threshold value.
- When a conversation gets a CSAT score lower than or equal to
- When enabled this triggers an in-product, and email notification when the score is <= threshold value.