- Agent productivity – no longer need to manually switch between channels
- Manager productivity – Easy for managers to get a holistic view of total workload and conduct actions like bulk resolve across multiple selected channels
- View new messages from multiple channels/mediums in the same queue view
- Update active channels selection at will
- Filter by teams, ownership, topics, customer segments, and conversation types across mediums / channels
- Bulk resolve queue items across multiple mediums/channels
- Sort the queue in ascending or descending order across multiple mediums/channels
- View count of new and pending conversations across ALL mediums/channels that an agent has selected in the active channels dropdown menu.
Active Channels dropdown
The Active Channels selector is a drop-down menu of all the mediums (e.g., FB, Twitter ) and Channels (individual FB pages, Twitter handles or WhatsApp phone numbers) that an agent has been provided channel access to.
An agent can select mediums or channels they want to see conversations from, at will.
- We show the number of selected channels versus the total number of available channels.
- We show both the number of New and Pending conversations per channel.
New, Pending, & Resolved States
The Sparkcentral workflow will consists of three states:
- NEW Conversations that have new interactions and need follow-up
- PENDING Conversations that are waiting for
customers to follow-up
- RESOLVED Conversations that don’t require any follow-up
- We show the view count of New and Pending conversations across ALL mediums/channels that an agent has selected in the active channels dropdown menu.
Filter the queue by:
Agents with channel based access will be able to filter on specific teams and those Teams that have the option enabled to see the ‘Conversation Without Routing Definition’ will be able to filter on their own Team, and No Team.
The New and Pending queues can be filtered by conversation Ownership. Using ownership filters, you can gain visibility into other agent’s assignments, ensuring that conversations never get “stuck” in an agent’s queue. You have the following filter options:
- Unowned All unowned conversations
- Owned by me Conversations owned by me
- Select All View all conversations owned by others
- Named Agents Conversations owned by one or more specific agents
Agents that are online, and available will appear with a green dot next to their name. Agents who are away will have an orange dot, and offline agents will appear with a gray dot next to their name.
Reminder: Depending on your workflow, and how agents utilize their ownership queue filter, when a conversation is owned by an agent, other agent’s can still view, respond, and engage as needed to any owned conversation as applicable.
- We show how many conversations currently have that topic applied in the NEW queue if the NEW queue is selected and in the PENDING queue if the PENDING queue is selected.
- We show how many conversations currently have that customer segment applied in the NEW queue if the NEW queue is selected and in the PENDING queue if the PENDING queue is selected.
Public/Private filtering enables agents to filter the queue to see only public or only private conversations or both (default).
- This allows agents to always respond to private conversations (which are more likely to be customer service conversations) before they respond to the public conversations
- This is especially useful when viral events on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram flood the queue making it hard to determine which conversation is a genuine customer service inquiry vs a less urgent comment/community engagement opportunity
- All conversations from following mediums are categorized as private: WhatsApp, Sparkcentral Messenger (Web chat, In-app chat), SMS
- If a conversation has a combination of Twitter Public and Twitter DM’s then the conversation would be considered both public and private and will show up in both filters
- If a conversation has a combination of FB public and Messenger messages, then the conversation would be considered both public and private and will show up in both filters
The following messages types are considered public messages. For a conversation to be classified as a public conversation and be viewable in the Public filter it needs to have at least one public message-type
- Facebook public message types:
- Wall posts
- Comments on posts including dark posts
- Twitter public message types:
- Public tweets
- Twitter search queries
- Instagram public message types:
- Comments and replies on posts
- Instagram mentions
Sorting Order of the queue
You can decide if you want to change the sort order of conversations in the queue from oldest-newest or newest-oldest.
- The order of the queue is based on the time the conversation was added to the New/Pending queue.
Bulk Resolve is a feature that allows you to Resolve multiple New & Pending queue items at once. This functionality will only be available when you have a supervisory role for the channel selected. Otherwise, it will be grayed out.
This feature will only be visible if requested to be enabled by your organization. If enabled, agents will be able to send out a new tweet directly from Sparkcentral.