What are Real-Time Insights?
As an agent, you have goals to meet, such as a certain number of engagements per hour or average handle time per conversation. The Real-Time Insights bar enables agents to monitor their own performance data in real-time.
How to enable/disable this feature?
- Admins must navigate to Settings – Agent Workspace– Real-Time Insights
- Use the toggle Show Insights to the Users
How do you use it?
After activating this feature, click on the small down arrow just below the navigation bar in the middle. The data is refreshed automatically every 5 minutes. The data is shown for the past 12 hours.
The agent can collapse or expand the Real-Time Insights bar to show the following metrics:
- Resolved With Reply: The number of conversations which you have resolved and have at least 1 outbound message, during the last 12 hours.
- Resolved Without Reply: The number of conversations you have resolved and don’t have any outbound messages, during the last 12 hours.
- Replies Sent: The total number of replies you have sent in the last 12 hours.
- Available Time: The total time you have been available during the last 12 hours.
- Away Time: The total time you have been away during the last 12 hours.
- Avg. Conversations Per Hour: The number of conversations you have resolved and had at least 1 outbound message divided by your total available time during the last 12 hours.
- Average Handle Time: Average time agents have been working on a conversation.
- Average CSAT score: Once a customer gives feedback by filling out a CSAT survey, this metric will be updated immediately. Giving your agents important insights into their own performance.