To give you better insights into the outcome of the conversations your team is having, we have added a new feature called ‘Resolve Reasons’. At the end of a conversation, agents will now have the option to specify why a conversation is being resolved.
This will help you understand how many conversations are abandoned by customers, the number of successfully resolved conversations, or perhaps messages you consider to be spam.
How to enable Resolve Reasons?
Resolve reasons are disabled by default.
Admins can enable this feature by navigating to Settings – Agent Workspace – Resolve Reasons.
- You can choose for which channels and conversation types resolve reason need to be selected by agents. For example, you might want to enable this feature for WhatsApp and not for Twitter conversations.
- Choose what Resolve Reasons you want to include in the selection by simply clicking on the checkboxes, and then click on Save.
From now on, we will show who resolved a conversation and the selected Resolve Reason, as part of the audit trails.
Select a Resolve Reason that you would like to apply when bulk resolving conversations.
New dashboard: Resolve Reasons
We have added a new dashboard that will show you the following information in your charts:
- Resolve Reason: When Resolve Reasons are enabled, each resolved conversations will be marked with a specific reason. This graph will show how many conversations have been resolved with each Resolve Reason.
- Resolve Trigger: There are multiple triggers which initiate a Resolve. This graph will show the resolve trigger for each conversation. Most common Resolve triggers: Agents (human agents), Virtual Agents, Automation, Auto-Resolve (after X days), Blocked contact.
- Resolve Type: The resolve type makes the distinction between conversations which have been resolved in bulk or one-by-one. Single resolves include for example: agent resolving a conversation, VA resolving a conversation, automation resolve, auto-resolve after X days… Bulk resolve will only show those conversations which have been resolved by a Bulk Resolve action of an agent.
- Resolved With or Without Reply: This graph will show the difference between the conversations which have been replied to versus the conversations which have been resolved without a reply.
Navigate to Analytics – Reports – Volume – Resolve Reasons to find this new dashboard.
Default Global settings:
Admins can now choose to include a Resolve Reason under your queue default global setting to Auto-Resolve Conversations by navigating to Settings, Queue, Preferences.
You can specify what resolve reason should be applied to these conversations.
Channel Specific settings:
You can override the queue preferences for individual channels, and can select the resolve reasons you prefer to be applied to these auto-resolved conversations.
Navigate to Settings, Channels & Business Hours – Channels and then click on the edit icon to show the pop up window with the channel settings.