Updating Your Account Information
To update your profile in Sparkcentral, click the drop-down menu under your account name in the top right of the app, and go My Settings > My Profile.
- Update your first and last name. These fields are mandatory.
- You will also have the option of adding an avatar and a short-code (typically your initials, which will automatically be added to the end of messages you send from Sparkcentral). Click on Save.
Updating Your Email Address
You will need to enter your current password, then type in your new email address. Hit on Save.
Updating Your Password
You will need to enter your current password, as well as enter and confirm your new password. Be sure to click Save when you are done.
Password requirements include the following:
- Minimum password length is 8 characters (max is 100 characters)
- Must include at least one number
- Must include at least one upper-case letter
- Must include at least one lower-case letter
- Must include at least one special character
Failure to meet ALL of these requirements will result in an error message when you try to save your new password.
To add extra security to your account you can enable Multi-Factor Authentication using an authentication app such as Google Authenticator or Authy.